There are 2 days left to sign up for this giveaway. Goodreads is hosting the giveaway so please feel free to log in and sign up!
Sign up HERE
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I completed my third Thanksgiving celebration on Sunday so needless to say I am turkey-ed out. But there are plenty of things to be thankful for:
1) My wonderful family and friends
2) Being able to have three Thanksgiving meals
3) Pants with a forgiving waistline
4) Avoiding the classic "meat sweats"
5) Sweet libations in abundance
6) Avoiding all the speed traps between Miami and Tampa, and Tampa and New Port Richey
7) Sleeping through you crazy folks spending $52 Billion on Black Friday. Crazy sale hunting hounds!
8) Did I say sleeping through Black Friday? I read that one person was stabbed, another trampled, and an entire store hit with mace. You know you can buy a lot of this stuff online right?
9) Mom's homemade cookies
10) I can almost smell Christmas. And if I couldn't, the stores will make certain I FEEL Christmas. I saw my first Christmas displays this weekend...probably because I don't shop often and failed to notice them go up just after Halloween.