Friday, July 12, 2013

Life Moves Pretty Fast


In under two weeks I met two of my nieces for the first time.  The first was Milana Iris Denmon, courtesy of my brother who lives in Arizona.  He sent his lady to us on a fact finding mission and as an offering, she brought forth the first born child of their union.

We found her offering to the Denmon Elders to be acceptable.

She isn't picking her nose...just chewing a few fingers.

She is adorable and very mild mannered.  Her eyes are absorbing life and she refuses to blink until she gets as much in as possible.

I think she is practicing hypnosis...

And just when I thought they didn't make babies any smaller...

On July 3rd my older brother decided to convince his lady to catapult a child into the world as well.

And along came Danica Denmon... 

At about two hours old...quite content immediately. 

Since I have done Danica a disservice by showing off the little lady before she had her makeup on, here is another with her a bit more prepared for the Paparazzi ...

She looks like a Keebler Elf.  See below for reference.


That's it for now.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment