Sunday, July 21, 2013

Porcelain Dolls Are Creepy

My mom keeps a collection of dolls in her house.  They are a bit creepy when you enter the doll room alone.  Something about their painted features makes me feel uncomfortable.

And I am not alone.

I wonder how many other people out there find them to be unsettling.

Consider my sample size...

My little brother hates them.  I once surrounded his bed with them and the result was a tearful child.

My buddy and I were talking about them and he agreed they are creepy.  He said his grandma has hundreds of them.  I told him their unblinking eyes bother me...

I thought about it...

And thought that if they blinked it would be worse. He agreed.

So three people spring to mind immediately.  If I thought about it a bit or asked around I bet I could find even more.

Here is a photo of the creepy porcelain doll that looks down at me every time I change my clothes or sleep in my mother's guest room.


Look at her...she is clearly plotting something.

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

1 comment:

  1. I agree they are creepy and yes she is clearly plotting something inside her porcelain head
    -Fathima

    ReplyDelete