Monday, November 4, 2013

Movember: Some of the Cast of Characters

With the end of the weekend and the welcome to a wonderful and Mo-tastic Monday, we usher in Day Four of the charity event that is all about bringing more awareness to men's health.  I promised last week that we would try and assemble pictures of the roster, and though I have a few pictures of the team with the hairless cheeks, some were not timely about getting photos back to me, so I offer unto you, the reader, what I have available.

The Cast

KanYe-Wheezy                                                          Day 4
K-Swoll 
        
Nic-Sizzle
The Pope

Tom

Not featured due to lack of photographic evidence:

J-Kib
No-man Notheis

For more details on on our team please check out our team website, The Fu Manchu Men

Thanks for checking in!

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment