Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Remember Tom Cruise and the couch incident??

I do.  And so what?  Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol is coming out and I will see it.

That is all on that subject.

Next up?

I made promises to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2  so that will be fulfilled later this week. Emma Watson is growing prettier these days so that is an added bonus.

I hope I picked an 18+ picture...she is in college now.

Moving right along...

Buffalo Soldiers, the latest installment of An Upstate New York Mafia Tale is well under way.  I think this story has the teeth to be even better than For Nothing.  That is okay though because For Nothing is my first born baby and will always have a spot in my heart.  For now, For Nothing remains America's #1 Crime Thriller by Nicholas Denmon.

But what will tomorrow bring?  Maybe Buffalo Soldiers will knock it off the top spot.

Speaking of things related to my book pandering prowess, check out a new website my brother made for me at: www.best-fiction-novels.com   He did a really great job on it.  It is sort of a one stop shop for my book, blog, other works in progress, and reader and writer interaction.  Very cool stuff.


Last but not least we have For Nothing on a Goodreads Poll.  The link is here: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/12544.The_Book_Addicts_

Like with the lists you vote on, if you vote, you enter a raffle to win a free ebook.  If you vote on ALL the lists and the poll you enter to win a free paperback SIGNED copy.  Now who wouldn't want that??  If you vote for Allie Burkes Violet Midnight you will receive an extra bonus surprise with your free ebook!  VOTE VOTE VOTE! There are a few good books up there so this should be fun just to be in the running!

UPDATE:  52 people have voted.  I will be emailing you guys your free ebook coupon.  At the end of the month I will announce a grand-prize winner!



No comments:

Post a Comment