So as we move further into 2012, here are 5 things I wonder about:
1) Are the Mayans right? Is this the last year of our existence? If so, than my diet is pointless....just saying Mr. New Years Resolution tab keeper, you f@cking prick.
2) Will a company called Skynet emerge and are we REALLY only 17 years away from the post-apocalyptic world portrayed in Terminator?
3) Where are the damned hover boards and flying cars we were promised in Back to the Future 2? They have 3...THREE...3 years to get us that shit before 2015. By the way...we seem to be pretty far off from the time machine too, which should have been made about 28 years ago. Though it is possible one exists and reality is constantly changing around me...
4) I wonder if 2012 will see the end of the Buffalo Bills playoff drought. It has been 12 years of futility and no other team playing has a current streak that long. Not even the Detroit Lions.
5) What ridiculous trend will inspire children everywhere, as well as some fragile adults? Over the years we have been graced with Pogs, GigaPets,and more recently Silly Bandz. Kids these days are not near as cool as those of us that remember Glo Worms and LiteBrite.
Have a great 2012!