Friday, February 22, 2013

#1 Crime Book on Amazon FOR NOTHING

Happy Friday everyone!  It has been a long week and I am looking forward to getting out of the week-long craze of contracts, and marketing, and writing, and working the day job, etc.

I am going to go out tonight and blow off a little steam.

Hopefully, so are you!

Quick hit updates:

Spoke to the web developer today and am receiving a mock up for what our future website will look like.

For Nothing is the top download on Amazon in the crime genre.  That is #1.  The cool bit here is that it is not just in the US market but also in the UK and Indian markets.  Officially, For Nothing has topped the charts in its genre for 11 days now in three major markets on the leading purveyor of e-books.  Could not have done it without all of your support.  Thank you.

Signed another couple of contracts today that need to be kept secret for the moment.

Sent off a year's worth of tax documents crossing six companies to my tax advisor today.  I hope he doesn't get confused.

Tom and I put together a spec for the web development guys for our secret (to date) project.  We have some ideas which, hopefully, will take the author/reader community by storm. The web development guru was surprised at the amount of thought and forward thinking we put into the bones of this project.   (That is what happens when you have over a year to think about something)


That is it for updates though I am sure I am missing something.

Since it's Friday and this always makes me laugh - enjoy:


TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment