Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just a Quickie...

Doing some work tonight on Ashes to Ashes but wanted to get a blog out there to my, no doubt, avid and rabid readership (thanks Mom...Mom?  You there? Oh well...). 

Things are going well.  I know, lots of times there are fun things to complain about. But tonight I have some soda, treats, and good music and am in a writing groove.  I hammered out about a thousand words in under an hour, which for me is great.  I usually do around 500-750. 

So color me pleased. 

Business is lining up nicely.  Agreements have been made, checks have been written, and now we get to actually work on the project. 

Excitement reigns supreme.

My book For Nothing has received a lot of attention lately.  Two interviews in two weeks about the novel and its success (which is because of you).  It has also stood at #1 for over two weeks in the crime genre on Amazon in both the US and the UK.  When I first started out, I thought a hundred readers would be my piece of success.  I could never have imagined that in fifteen days 15,000 people would download my little slice of the writing world.

Overwhelmed.

Did I mention I have a new niece?  And another on the way?  Well here is the first one to arrive with Grandpa.  The picture might be in my top 5 of all time. The other four feature me, naturally.

That is it for now my friends.

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

1 comment:

  1. Congrats all round - 15K earns a big WHOOP from me! And congrats on the lovely little niece.

    Excellent! (But is the cat still on the computer?)

    ReplyDelete