Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Writing Play List Tonight

I am hacking at the keys tonight and nothing is as inspirational to me as two things:

1) True love

and

2) Good music

With good music and true love you can really compel the world to go round.  I don't need to push the world on it's axis, but I do need to push my story forward.

So with a little musical magic, I embark on my endeavor.

On the docket as I write:

The Shins - Simple Song
Radiohead - Karma Police
The Pixies - Nimrod's Son
White Stripes - We're Going To Be Friends


The Whitest Boy Alive - Burning
Angus and Julia Stone - Just a Boy

 
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over
Jaymay - Gray or Blue

 
The Black Keys - Next Girl
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait

Hope you enjoy the music!

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment