Monday, December 24, 2012

A Christmas Carol and the Final Tally For All Childrens

It is the little things in life that really make you smile.  Some of my best friends over the last year have been the international sort.  A collection of Welshmen and various other Brits to be exact.  We've kept in touch through the various social mediums, Facebook, twitter, text. 

I woke to this astounding musical rendition of a Christmas carol and it makes me smile each time I watch it. 

Just thought I would share:


Christmas Countdown:

Christmas is tomorrow!  It is great to say that.  Gifts have been wrapped, mailed, hopefully delivered.  I have sent things from eBay, Amazon, U.S.Post, FedEx, UPS, the Coach Factory, via U.S. Airways, and through email (thank you Groupon).

Tonight I will count my blessings as I help my family make a seven course traditional Italian Christmas fish dinner.
Maybe I will sneak an early present from under the tree...

Speaking of blessings here is the final tally on the book giveaway / All Children's Hospital benefit.

What an amazing success. Really.  Thank all of you for taking this to heart.

The Program:

New Holiday Tradition to Benefit All Children's
Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
This holiday season, Busch Gardens begins a new tradition when it hosts its biggest Christmas celebration ever. Christmas Town transforms the park into a nighttime holiday wonderland of wintry surprises and all things Christmas. And a portion of the proceeds will benefit All Children's Hospital. (Click to read more)

Those Who Participated (December 20-23):

Julio Randel
Kurt Haar
Jessie Lisenby
Loraine Bonaparte
Nelson Sandquist
Guy Lorch
Lonnie Nylander


Their Book Choices:

4 For Nothing
3 Buffalo Soldiers

Receipts Total:

$280.00

Remember even one ticket purchased, got you the book, signed. Most have purchased several and I thank you for that!

GRAND TOTALS:

Participants (since December 7th) - 57

Receipts - $2070.00

Books Given Away - 56 plus one high-five.

Days Left: 0 MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Tomorrow)

Thank you all for really making this a special Christmas season!

TTFN DEnmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment