Thursday, December 27, 2012

Business and Pleasure

Business First

My business partner and I have been putting together a web development team for a huge project we are undertaking and we have gone through about 40 bids from competing companies in the last month.  We have finally narrowed down the likely candidates to two companies, one based in the U.S. and one based in the U.K.

Previous to this, we spent a great deal of time putting together investors, business models, and researching the competition in the sector, so looking into the New Year we are excited to finally pull the pieces of the puzzle together to launch this endeavor.

Look for big things from Cross Atlantic Acquisitions throughout 2013.

Slight Change to the Blog

If you look in the upper right-hand corner you can now find easy links to my novels.  Check em out.  Also you can note that my fan page is linked a bit lower on the right-hand side, through Facebook.  If you haven't "Liked" my page please feel free to unburden that guilt now... :)

Now for Pleasure...

I will be going on a little trip to see some family that I didn't get to see this past weekend as sort of a farewell tour for 2012.  It should be fun, but it is yet another busy weekend.  After that, I will probably have lots of alone time to dedicate to finishing two novels by my self-imposed April deadline.

But I digress - sorry to have slipped back into business there for a moment.

I look forward to seeing my family and spending time with them and am happy to do my tour. Tonight I will see the movie This Is 40 and hopefully distract myself for the evening from real world issues.  I will let you all know if it is funny ;)

Here is the trailer in case you don't know the film:


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! 2013 will certainly be your year. :) Go get 'em. And have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete