Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Christmas in 10 Pictures

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It always seems to take forever to come, and then "poof" it's gone. I had a nice time seeing family and friends and updating an important person in my life each step of the way as I celebrated the holiday (sorry for the deluge of pictures!).  Some of the pictures I collected are a good reflection of how I spent my holiday, so in ten pictures, this is what happened!
Started the eve with a beverage and a movie (South Park Christmas)
This was the lovely tree with presents all around it -190 presents. Wow.
We made a traditional 7 course fish dinner, Lobster being clutch.
With Shrimp in butter sauces as an appetizer
An ornament I made my Dad in second grade which he brings out every year

 Then we opened presents of course, this is my niece with her new best friend.

 My Dad, ever thoughtful, bought me a guide to the city of London

 Argyle is well known as a great Nick Denmon present

Yep...

Then we watched more Christmas movies before I went to my Mom's house and did it all over again!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and spent time with loved ones.  I have at least one I didn't get to spend my holiday with so, I empathize if you missed someone this holiday season. But the New Year is right around the corner and who knows what adventures 2013 will bring; hopefully adventures filled with your family and friends, new and old!

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment