Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Big Brother: Father, Husband, Attorney, Python Hunter

Every now and then pictures do better to explain something than actually using words.

So I will provide just a brief introduction. 

I was on my way to see The Hobbit this evening and my attorney of a brother, the one who represents me in any and all legal battles, other than the ones my father represents me in, decides to send me a text.

This is the flurry of text messages that followed:

At this point I already know how weird this text is...

The decision has been made to immortalize this text...

 No words needed.




I will leave you with this quote...

"Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect."

-Hunter S. Thompson



No comments:

Post a Comment