Thursday, January 10, 2013

36,000 Views / Almost 800 Fans / 11,000 Books sold

My reach as a writer is reaching a few milestones (I hope) this week.  I thought it would be nice to share since many of you have been on this journey with me for literally years. Of course, I still am happy to see you even if you are a new addition to the Denmonite family.

Milestone Watch:

  • This blog has 35,882 views.  We are closing in on 36,000 and that is really amazing.  Thanks for tuning in to read my drivel time and time again.

  • My fan page has nearly 800 fans and stands at 765 for the moment.  If you want to check it out or if you haven't LIKED it yet and want to do so the link is Being a Nick Denmon Fan is Awesome!!

  • I have steadily increased sales of my novels for about a year now and have sold 10,800 novels lifetime.  If you want to see what all the hype is about check the links to my novels on the upper right hand side.  If you already know, thanks for your support and tell a friend!

  • Almost 3,000 Twitter followers.  Where can you catch my tweets?  @nicholasdenmon
I really and truely appreciate all the support I have received and continue to receive.  Thanks so much for that.  Tomorrow I will endeavor to complete a second video blog...so tune in and watch me try and seem serious for my camera.  I will give you an update on Ashes to Ashes, the third installment of the Upstate New York Mafia Tale as well as some other writing related bits...as well as a contest to win a free book?  Perhaps!

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment