Friday, January 11, 2013

The Bearded Lady? Plus Updates Sans Video

I know we are all in a rush to get out the door and enjoy our weekend.  I was going to do a video blog today but the quality was really poor.  I will try again this weekend. 

Quick updates:


  • I mentioned we were about 45 people away from 800 Likes on my Facebook fan page and wow you guys really responded.  Overnight we reached 800 Likes.  I should post more often about Liking that page.  I appreciate the response. 

  • We closed a deal with a major investor for Cross Atlantic Acquisitions today.  Huge news for our team.  This deal is the first stepping stone in what we hope will be a global publishing and acquisition company. 

  • Almost every brother I have decided that this was the year to bring Denmon women into the world.  Congratulations to both my brothers who have spread the Denmon seed and wound up with extra amounts of estrogen now in route. 


For my brother Chris this means he will now have a household consisting of three women, two neutered dogs, and a gay Hamster.  You almost have to wonder what is in the water over there...and is it contagious?

Is this his future if he doesn't start drinking bottled water?
Just kidding big bro...

Enjoy your weekend!

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment