Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Retro Week

I recently converted my Facebook profile to a Facebook page. The reason I did this was to clean up some of the clutter on a page I largely use for professional purposes as well as redirect the dialogue on that page to writting and the book industry and of course the garbage I generally fill my blog with in order to update and moderately entertain.

Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.denmon

I hope you guys enjoy the new layout and continue to engage me on that page.  I will respond to your comments and "Likes" as usual and look forward to hearing what you guys and gals have to say about the various subjects I bring up. Feel free to bring up your own too, just keep it clean!

RETRO WEEK:

I will also be posting one old blog post for every new blog post, per posting day.  I want to bring back a few classic posts for your amusement or for material you can use to berate me with. 

ASHES TO ASHES UPDATE:

Writing on Ashes to Ashes has begun in earnest, as the deadline of April 2013 is suddenly looming large on the horizon.  Writing it will be the easy part, editing it is what I am not looking forward too.

Editing always has the feeling of bringing your baby to a chophouse and holding your breath.

Not that I know what that is like...per say.

ALBUM UPDATE:

As many of you know I enjoy finding a good album to write along with.  The music helps my fingers flow and frees up my mind a bit.  That and a heavy dose of caffeine.

At this juncture I am really enjoying the tunes of Imagine Dragons specifically the Night Visions album.

I will leave you with one of my favorite tracks on the collection.

FALLEN:

TTFN Denmonites!


-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment