Friday, January 25, 2013

It's FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

I thought I would hammer out a quick blog while I wait for my hetero-life-mate Ri Ri to show up so we can enjoy a nice glass of beer together to celebrate the fact that it is Friday.  I hope everyone has a few fun events planned.

Here in Tampa, there is an event called Gasparilla - Pirates invade the bay each year and it is a nice time to get out of the house and see people dressed like Captain Hook. It is sort of the poor man's Mardi Gras.



So that should be fun or at least interesting.

In other news...

I love music.  This is no secret to those of you that read this space on the off chance you get really bored.  So while I wait, I have compiled a list of three excellent Friday songs.  (Sorry no Rebecca Black this time!)

1) Friday by Ice Cube


Ah. It doesn't get any better than Ice Cube.


2) Every Friday Afternoon by Craig Morgan




What?  Gotta get each side of the spectrum...

3) Surprise...just click the video...no it's not Rebecca Black.

Told ya!

Instant classic!

Suckers.

Have a great Friday guys.

TTFN Denmonites!

-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment