Saturday, April 2, 2011

Barbra Streisand is seriously out to kill me

Or the version of her put forth by the group Duck Sauce is out to kill me.  I wrote earlier this week about how much I hate that song and lo and behold, the damn thing comes on again on the radio.  I really hope this thing doesn't have staying power.

Every year some lame song comes out that just won't go away.

There was the Barbie Girl song...

There was the Macarena...

There was Bananas...

And now there is this spawn of Satan.  Please go away soon.


Weekend is going well despite that song, and I will update on my niece's birthday and the jump house fiasco tomorrow or Monday depending on when I have time to do the story justice.

For now, I am off to write a bit of my novel numero two.

Goal is 25,000 by the end of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment