Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words...


I drank too much scotch.  Look at these lovely ladies.  I have it on good authority that they have the best of taste.  I hope you enjoy the picture.  Also, I am still doing the guest blog for Nicole Ireland, so be on the look out for that.  Her website is here and has some awesome people lining up to tell a tale or two, I'm honored to be among them. 

I might delay the launch of my novel on the Kindle for a few weeks.  It is taking my beta readers a bit longer than expected to get back to me and I realize it doesn't matter how fast I think I can make corrections, it won't be as fast as I like.  I hope the crime thriller will be worth the wait.  Well, I don't hope, I know it will be.

Sorry for the brief blog today, but I will be back tomorrow, refreshed and hopefully 1500 words deeper into this fantastic trilogy I am preparing for all of you.  If you like Knights, and Portals, and Monsters, and Political Intrigue, and something else I can find to capitalize, then this trilogy will be for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment