Friday, April 29, 2011

Crazy weekend ahead

This weekend should be fun. I have a birthday party for a college buddy of mine tonight at a place called The Lime. How can you go wrong with a place named that?

Lime sounds alive. I think.

Also, you put lime in rum and coke which happens to be my drink of choice.

As it stands, I am at the place, but the birthday guy and his cronies (fools all) are late. Late for your own birthday party, haven't even left the house. Lame. Though I have been late for my own birthday parties too... So there is that to consider.

Tomorrow I have to do some house duties, and write.

Sunday, the Tampa Bay Rays baseball game. Wonderful seats, I might post a pic while I am there.

Then I suppose I can write some more.

Hooray for the weekend, I hope you all have a great one too.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment