Monday, November 5, 2012

Can't Make This Sh@T Up - Baby Urinates Out Car Window

I decided to have a drink and some dinner with my hetero-life-mate Ryan after work on Friday.  We went out, enjoyed some music, talked about work, told a few jokes and drank a tasty beverage.  By 8:30 pm we decided our old bones had had enough and decided to go home.

Our timing was exceptionally fortuitous.

No sooner than we entered the public parking garage (as I checked a text on my phone) I heard Ryan exclaim with a voice that was a mixture of wonderment and delight, "Did that just fucking happen?"

I look up from my text message and see a woman holding her baby out the back of her SUV, diaper off, and literally pissing in the air out of the rear window (the baby not the woman).  She held her infant like a toy water gun (super-soak-er anyone?) while Ryan and I sat in my car in a hilarious state of giggling disbelief.

Grown men reduced to tears of laughter by a peeing baby

I looked at him and said immediately, "I am putting this on Facebook." When we looked back the car, mother, and her baby were all gone.

I would have thought the whole ordeal a dream...

Except for the evidence left behind.

If you put a used diaper under your car, it is still there after you leave.

If you look carefully you can see how the urine puddle is at the back of where the car would have been parked and also how they thought placing the diaper under the car was a sufficient way to hide the evidence.

It was not.

Also...

This week marked the beginning of two commitments in my life. Both are already discussed on this blog but to recap:

NanoWriMo - or National Novel Writing Month - to update those who care, I am about 10,000 words into my novel after five days. It is possible I could have the whole thing wrapped up by the 20th of November.

Movember -  (pic of the progress later this week) at www.movember.com, men start Movember 1st clean shaven. For the rest of the month, these selfless and generous men, known as Mo Bros, groom, trim and wax their way into the annals of fine moustachery. Supported by the women in their lives, Mo Sistas, Movember Mo Bros raise funds by seeking out sponsorship for their Mo-growing efforts. Mo Bros effectively become walking, talking billboards for the 30 days of November. Through their actions and words they raise awareness by prompting private and public conversation around the often ignored issue of men’s health. At the end of the month, Mo Bros and Mo Sistas celebrate their gallantry and valor by either throwing their own Movember party or attending one of the infamous Gala Partés held around the world by Movember, for Movember.

Till next time my Denmon faithful...


1 comment:

  1. I told the boyfriend about what you and Ryan saw and he said he did that with his daughter on the side of the road when she was a couple years old and no longer in diapers. But we live in the sticks, so it's expected.

    ReplyDelete