Thursday, November 29, 2012

The night that was...Beardtastic

Last night Ryan and I worked the room at a high-roller work function.  We drank champagne and mojitos,  ate food prepared by the region's finest chefs and had a good time watching clients, potential clients and the owner of our company bid on items to raise money for the local college.

As an an example, four dinners went for about $10,000 and each head had a minimum contribution of $100.00. I think the event served its purpose to allow for a mix and mingle as well raise significant funds for the college.

Here is what we ate as part of a 4 course meal:

Filet Beef, Cornish Game Hen, and something that looked like mashed potato but was not
 
Dessert was Peach Cobbler, Fudge Brownie, and Vanilla Ice Cream with a Waffer and Raspberry

I know I promised to post suit and beard photos of Ryan and myself, but I made a promise to a certain lady (not my mother folks) to keep that photo between us and that trumps my promise to ya'll.  So to make it up to you, here is what we both wore to the after-party.

Me:

Living life as God intended....
 
Hetero-cubicle-roomie-lifemate Ri Ri:
 

I told him suits weren't necessary...
 
 
Screenwriter Thomas crashed the after-party but no one would talk to him dressed like this...
 
Over and out fellow Denmonites!

 
 
ND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment